Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 42390 times)

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #405 on: March 11, 2010, 10:04:38 PM »
Yeah L.E. I thought he was more reliable as well, it really Teed Teresa off seeing she phoned him and he said he was coming to give me a hand and he didn't show, the Plumbers had to take out the tree roots, they weren't to pleased.

Anycase I haven't received a PM of you on here L.E. where did you send it.

UPDATE MARCH 12th: Received a PM from L.E. and we are going to hopefully meet up today, way looking forward to it, plus it means I can stop boring Teresa with Star Wars, lol.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 07:51:22 AM by Cimter »

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #406 on: March 12, 2010, 01:23:06 PM »
L.E. is one cool guy I had a great time at his house and took Teresa along as well, wouldn't you know it Teresa knew his wife and him, lol.

Anycase all I can say is can't wait till next time. ;D

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #407 on: March 12, 2010, 02:06:20 PM »
L.E. is one cool guy I had a great time at his house and took Teresa along as well, wouldn't you know it Teresa knew his wife and him, lol.

Anycase all I can say is can't wait till next time. ;D

typical...that means my wife probably knows other collectors in the area and is holding out.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #408 on: March 12, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »
haha I got on here to say I got to meet Michael today. We had a great time, seems like the wives hit it off as well. We talked about customs and our collections while the women were like " I'm glad you guys found each other."

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #409 on: March 12, 2010, 07:47:58 PM »
Glad to see some Yarders connecting, wish I were close I would have horned in on that meeting! Good to hear your plumbing problems are solved too Cimter.

I had one of my longest work weeks I can remember and my little gal was sick all week to boot. Today was the first day she didn't seem to spend most of the day coughing so I hope the worst is behind us as Wedensday night she spent most of it in the bathroom. I hate it when I can't make it better. I still haven't caught up on my sleep. I hope it rains tomorrow so I don't feel the need to do anything other than play around on here and maybe list some more rubbermaid stuff. I went to walmart this evening and saw some CW on the pegs, but no new Legacy.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #410 on: March 12, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »
Shaun sorry to hear about your daughter mate, hope things start getting better for her soon, I hate it when I am ill so I know what the poor girl must be going through, I have asthma so I can understand coughing.

Hopefully you can catch up on your sleep tomorrow.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #411 on: March 13, 2010, 03:30:25 AM »
Hope Evie is ok mate, not good when little ones have a terrible cough, bloody hard for them and the parents....

Worked this morning then Pistol Shooting this afternoon. Was lucky in taking third , beating the wife by 1 point!..lol.( to those not in the know, she is very competitive, damn good shot lol)...i struggle to keep up to her scores but she musta had a bad day.....

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #412 on: March 13, 2010, 07:26:45 AM »
Well, in about 2 and a half hours I have my interview with the Merit Board for the promotional list.  Every year, you have to take a written test and oral interview to place on a promotional list, for Engineer (fire engine driver), Lieutenant, and Captain.  I'm going for Engineer.  This year is more of a formality, because we have an overabundance of Engineers currently, and no one set to retire any time soon.  However, this gives me the opportunity to show my face in front of the Merit Board.  And, interviews is where my strengths lie.  I ALWAYS do excellent on interviews.

After that, it's back to the workshop to work on some customs.  I got two more Jango Fetts in the mail yesterday, so I get to start on those to add to my Clan Skirata.  Not sure which two I'll do next.  Maybe Darman and Kad.  I sure do wish I could find an Isabet Reau or Rav Bralor at a moderate price.  I have an awesome concept in mind to do Fi's wife/Rav's daughter.

Finally, tonight, I get to play me some roller hockey.  I put together a team with a bunch of guys from work and others who just needed a team to play on.  We aren't great, though we've been improving drastically every week.  What's more important to me, however, is that it's fun.  I have no delusions of us winning championships or anything like that anytime soon, but we're having a blast.

Then, tomorrow I go back to work.

DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD TONIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED!!!!!

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #413 on: March 14, 2010, 01:10:10 PM »
How'd the interview go Pat?

Anyhow today I started the winter cleanup outside, we had a couple trees go down with our first big storm so I cut those up and cleaned up the front yard, started cleaning up the garage and got a little work on on my GS hood, all and all a productive day so far. Now time to kick back a little
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 01:47:16 PM by Reconsgt »

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #414 on: March 14, 2010, 01:20:17 PM »
I made a new custom today.
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
« Reply #415 on: March 14, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »
Finally found a shelf so I could put up the rest of my Action Fleets on display. Pics to come shortly in my Collection thread.
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #416 on: March 19, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »
Finally landed myself a job at the local hospital thanks to friends and my wife, it's only part time at the min, but it gives me a foot in door of registration and it's also some stability, which is cool, also I am in a better spot than traveling all the way to the other Job I had, so I am a happy camper.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #417 on: March 19, 2010, 03:57:51 PM »
Congratulations Cimter. I knew it would happen for you! good deal.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #418 on: March 19, 2010, 05:19:17 PM »
Awesome Micheal! That is great news.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #419 on: March 19, 2010, 11:52:39 PM »
Sweet news, buddy!