Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 42407 times)

Offline clones are awesome

• Commander
  • fear! fear attracts the fearful fear is my aly.
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2010, 11:25:51 PM »
Today is not good for me about an hower ago  my sisters cat went missing and now we cant find him :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2010, 05:30:37 AM »
Hey, good luck with the cat CAA.

I have not been on here much over the last 5 days. I have been doing fix er up projects around the house. My wife and I have decorated our home in a southwestern style. I found a few Native American busts in the dollar tree that were sculpted pretty good but had awful paint jobs. I bought 4 of them before Christmas and repainted 2 for presents for the wife. She loved them, especialy when I showed her what it looked like before I painted them. They were brown, gold and blue when I started but are now pretty realistic looking. From there we put up all the holiday decorations and decided it was time to repaint the den. It is pretty big and has a cathedrial ceiling and I had to start by fixing cracks in the plaster at the top of the ceiling and filling old nail holes. Then one coat of primer and 2 coats of paint is what I have been working on for the last 5 days. Moving furniture and drop cloths around is getting old, thank goodness I am about done. My neck and arms are sore from all the painting and my feet and legs are wore out from going up and down the ladder so much. UGGGGGG I am glad I will be done by tonight...then the wife wants the bedroom painted!

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #347 on: January 17, 2010, 12:21:32 PM »
Sounds like you have been busy bud, me I have had a leisurely morning, went out for the Sunday paper, sent off for a job (so please everyone keep their fingers crossed for me), and now I am having a leisurely sunday afternoon, my poor wife Teresa is getting her butt kicked by her Fibro with this weather we are having, so she is in bed and has the canines up there, the cats and me are downstairs just chilling.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #348 on: January 19, 2010, 08:40:06 AM »
Fibro M is a crazy disease, my boss at my old job had it, its insane.  I'll be sure to say a prayer for her, its a rough time, I'm sure.

I played blocks with the kid this morning, now we are playing crappy facebook games and catching up on ISY and ST6, its a godo morning.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #349 on: January 19, 2010, 12:09:17 PM »
I was  out and I might be out from time to time in the next few months. Unfortunately as I said in my blog we encountered some problems here and they all came together squashing me and family.
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2010, 12:26:09 PM »
I am sorry to hear of your troubles, guys.  I hope everything gets straightened out.
  Good luck on the job hunt, Cimter.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #351 on: January 22, 2010, 09:44:53 PM »
Well, I planned on seeing Avatar tonight, but it was sold out. So tomorrow I'm going to go see it in 3D at the IMAX. My parents went to Hollywood video since we didn't get to see the movie and I rented Final Destination, Paranormal Activity, Inglorious Basterds, and Batman: Arkham Asylum for the Xbox 360.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #352 on: January 23, 2010, 04:30:22 PM »
Well I didn't get out to any more stores today, but I did a lot of work in my house. I put up some shelving and doors in my large basement cabinet and wired up some of my basement walls till I ran out of receptacles. You won't believe how many I have in my basement. My wife was so happy I hooked up her cabinet she told me I get my fifty inch wide screen tv for my downstairs den for Xmas next year. I will build some cabinetry around that, make my SW bookcase and more display shelves under my deer mounts and my pad will be set. I am also just a few days away from breaking open my first rubbermaid container for ebay sale. Tiime to get rid of some chaff.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #353 on: January 25, 2010, 01:05:35 PM »
I might be out for this next week, going to another city for some medical checkups. Not sure if they have internet connection where I will stay there.
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #354 on: February 10, 2010, 02:39:07 PM »
Shoveled.....

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #355 on: February 10, 2010, 02:46:29 PM »
Shoveled.....

Yeah, add me to that list. Does anyone wanna see what over five feet of snow on the ground looks like? I can show you. My back is shot. At least I did get plowed out today, but the tool only made one swipe. I think I might have to get a better plow service next year.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #356 on: February 10, 2010, 07:13:57 PM »
5ft of snow, I wanna see.

Today, I went to the Everglades and took an airboat tour. I shot some video while on the boat. Looks like I may have to upload my first vid to YouTube so you guys can see.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2010, 07:17:52 PM »
Shoveled.....

Yeah, add me to that list. Does anyone wanna see what over five feet of snow on the ground looks like? I can show you. My back is shot. At least I did get plowed out today, but the tool only made one swipe. I think I might have to get a better plow service next year.
And me about two feet of snow and Clint that sounds awesome you finally getting on youtube just make sure you seubscribe to Jay the yards and Jedimaster432!! Heheh.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2010, 09:51:16 PM »
Shoveled.....

And me about two feet of snow and Clint that sounds awesome you finally getting on youtube just make sure you seubscribe to Jay the yards and Jedimaster432!! Heheh.

It stopped snowing here about 9.30pm.

From the last storm to this we got about 34 inches of snow.
Man my back hurts!!!

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #359 on: February 11, 2010, 03:25:13 AM »
Sweltered in the HOT sun after enduring weeks on weeks of rain.....And it's only looking again like raining soon according to the weatherguys...sheesh..!