Author Topic: Moronarama Custom Figures  (Read 65135 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Moronarama Custom Figures
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2019, 09:34:16 AM »
Not wanting to jack this thread, but some of those latest pieces of artwork would make for some awesome tatoos.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:13:33 AM by Tamer »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2019, 06:43:31 PM »
The Jawa gunfighters are really fun! I like Doc Jawa and too am curious about the source for his top hat.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2019, 06:31:59 AM »
Tamer: Thanks about the art.  I don't get as much time to draw as I used to.  But, feel free to use any of mine for a tattoo :)

Star Chaser/Sjefke:  Thanks also.  The top hat is from a Imaginext blind-bag Steam Punk figure.  I should have grabbed more when they were in the stores, 'casue they go for $10-$15 on ebay now instead of $3.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:34:07 AM by Moronarama »

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2019, 08:52:07 AM »
Skinny Pete Rulez! Love it!!

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2019, 06:59:16 PM »
Sweet, thanks for sharing!

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2019, 01:49:22 PM »
I present my November Batch of custom figures. 

I usually try to get 3 batches in between November and Christmas, so fingers crossed this will be one of three in quick order.

Available on eBay until 11/24/18.
https://www.ebay.com/str/weakcut/Custom-Action-Figures/_i.html?_storecate=49737563013

I've also decided to start including the recipes for my figures.
Professor Zombot
Another zombie robot. The body and legs or from a Ready 2 Robot figure, the arms are Battle Droid, the head is an original sculpt in Super Sculpy and the dome is an Idea-ology glass vial from Hobby Lobby.

Anto Mislah - Quarren Bounty Hunter
The head and hands are from a Kenner ROTJ Squid Head figure, torso and arms are Vintage Kithaba (Skiffguard), and the legs are Black Series Vizam.  The Squid Head had been chewed on by a dog, so I like to pretend old Anto survived an encounter with a Rathtar.

Commandante Eidechse – Raptoriod First Order Officer
The head is from a Kre-O Star Trek Gorn figure, the rest of the body is a Last Jedi General Hux, and the hat is from some anime figure.  I imagine the Commandante runs the First Order’s gulag on some dark frozen planet and goes around smacking prisoner’s in the head with his cane.

DST-487 “Dusty” – Service/Repair Droid
The tracks and body are from a Dollar Tree tank and fueling station, the arms are Battle Droid, the eye is a Halo modular armor piece, the radar dish is from a Scrubber Droid, and the back pack is from an Aliens Minimate Space Marine figure.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 03:57:57 AM by Tamer »

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #156 on: November 18, 2019, 01:50:31 PM »
Filo Kopric – Ardennian Jedi
The body, upper arms, and legs are a Vintage ROTJ Luke Skywalker, the lower arms are from a Luminara Unduli figure, and the head is from a Pirate of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales monkey figure.  I’m not super happy with the look of the arms, but I wasn’t able to find a figure with a deep enough torso to joint both arms at the shoulder level.  I will probably revisit this guy again.

J88 - Protocol Droid
The head is BB-9E, torso and legs are Dr. Who Cyberman, the arms are from a GI Joe Valor vs. Venom B.A.T.S figure and the lower right arms is from a POTF 2-1B Medic Droid.

Kliket – Verpine Bounty Hunter
The head is the pelvis from a Vintage Mawhonic figure (so he’s a butt-head), the eyes are the back of 2 Bic ink pens, the antennae are the ends of a Hobbit Legolas bow, the torso is a POTJ Plo Koon, the arms are from a Lanard C.O.R.P.S., the belt is from a Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Gunner from Qar figure, and the legs are Jurassic World Dr. Ian Malcolm.

Oddo Resk – Lannik Bounty Hunter
The head is a Attack of the Clones Even Piell, the hair and arms are from a Hobbit Fili the Dwarf, the torso and legs are from a Spy Kids Gerti Giggles figure.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 02:09:22 PM by Moronarama »

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2019, 01:51:38 PM »
R2-HMR – Heavy Astromech Droid
Another heavy R2 unit.  The torso and arms are M.A.R.S. Cybotronix figure. The head is R2-D2. The legs are from a Mega Bloks Halo Hunter figure.  No sure where the hammer came from.

RD-X54 – Service Droid
The head is an Austin Powers Felicity Shagwell Radio Communicator, the body and legs are Battle Droid, and the arms are General Grievous.

Samaira Jeht – Human Padawan
A simple head swap and repaint. The head is Narnia: Prince Caspian Lucy Pevensie and the rest is Zett Jukassa.

Seiji Miyaguchi – Neimoidian Jedi
The head is Lushros Dofine, the hat is from a Big Trouble in Little China Thunder figure, and the rest is a Saesee Tiin figure.  I stole the name from Kurosawa’s The Seven Samurai.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2019, 01:52:20 PM »
Shadoh  -Trianii Jedi
Another head swap.  The head of from a rubber alien figure I picked up in Roswell, NM, and the rest is Qui Gon Jinn

Si’Na’Wa – Tiss’shar Senator
Head swappy goodness.  The head of from a Toy Story: The Toys That Time Forgot Raptorian Guard figure and the rest is a Lott Dodd figure.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2019, 02:02:22 PM »
Another great batch of customs there! Really like Anto Mislah, Filo Lopric & Oddo Resk!

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #160 on: November 18, 2019, 03:15:10 PM »
Great set of customs! The "Big Trouble in Little China" hat works great! I really like J88, good parts combination. I'm curious about the scale of your Ardennian Jedi - the idea of the Pirates monkey head is great. Oh, and ... Long live the Tiss'shar!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:02:02 PM by Starchaser »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2019, 04:02:06 AM »
I agree, another great batch. I really like that Verpine, but all are fantastic. Off to share the update and your auctions.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2019, 07:48:02 AM »
Thanks guys.

Starchaser:  The Ardennian is 3.75, but it's definitely larger than the Rio Durant 3.75 figure, mostly taller.  I think when I revisit this race, I'm going to look at getting some shorter legs.  When I go home for lunch, I'll post a picture of Filo and Rio side by side for you so you can see the difference.

Offline Don

• Captain
« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2019, 09:44:55 AM »
Very cool! And unique. I especially like that squid head guy!

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2019, 08:39:12 AM »
Thank you Chuckles!

Strachaser: Here is a photo comparing the figure size on the Ardennians.  I think next time I'm going to raid my Hobbit/Dwarf parts, make the figure smaller and closer to the original.  I think the head will still work.  I bought everyone of those Pirates of the Caribbean Monkey sets I could find when they went on clearance.  Its a fun head and its after plastic so it fits easily on most of the neck posts with out modification.