Author Topic: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - with SPOILERS  (Read 9494 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - with SPOILERS
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2022, 03:58:28 AM »
Well we pretty much got another episode of the Mandalorian with a sprinkling of Book of Boba.

Loved seeing Luke train Grogu. Freaking awesome and the only thing I hated was seeing that choice at the end, but wow so Jedi. I keep thinking Luke is gonna have an epiphany and think man this sure sucked when I went through it why am I making Grogu go through with this crap?

It was good seeing Ahsoka again. I wonder if she was just a bit of filler till she gets her show.

Cad Bane though, man freaking awesome! It is gonna be one epic showdown on ole Tatooine. So yeah, I liked the episode. Anyone think our Jedi Pals will show up at the end with Grogu to force punch a few folks?

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2022, 03:45:21 PM »
I think a lot of people are overlooking a large reveal. Grogu was present for Order 66. And several Jedi sacrificed themselves for his preservation. And 501st troopers arrived prior to the end of the flashback. Which is interesting... because if he was known to be a youngling, how did he survive? Was he spared by troopers? Or Anakin? That raises some questions. How did he escape the Empire? How did he come into the care of the Nikto clan?
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline MandoMuggle

• Lieutenant
  • This is the way!
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2022, 03:54:28 PM »
Well we pretty much got another episode of the Mandalorian with a sprinkling of Book of Boba.

Loved seeing Luke train Grogu. Freaking awesome and the only thing I hated was seeing that choice at the end, but wow so Jedi. I keep thinking Luke is gonna have an epiphany and think man this sure sucked when I went through it why am I making Grogu go through with this crap?

It was good seeing Ahsoka again. I wonder if she was just a bit of filler till she gets her show.

Cad Bane though, man freaking awesome! It is gonna be one epic showdown on ole Tatooine. So yeah, I liked the episode. Anyone think our Jedi Pals will show up at the end with Grogu to force punch a few folks?

That Cad Bane showdown was well directed. Interesting to see him in live action. Hope Cobb Vanth isn't dead.

It do wish there was more Boba Fett though. Don't think we'll see Jedi's for the finale. I have a feeling it will be a cliff-hanger.

I think a lot of people are overlooking a large reveal. Grogu was present for Order 66. And several Jedi sacrificed themselves for his preservation. And 501st troopers arrived prior to the end of the flashback. Which is interesting... because if he was known to be a youngling, how did he survive? Was he spared by troopers? Or Anakin? That raises some questions. How did he escape the Empire? How did he come into the care of the Nikto clan?

Good question! The lead Jedi reminded me of Cir Drallig! I'm sure we'll find out more in either Mando S3 or Ahsoka.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2022, 04:44:12 PM »

The question I have regarding that scene is how did a bunch of clone troopers take down three fully trained, disciplined, masters of the force Jedi Knights?
This is the first experience I have had with this show where I call bulls--t.
Should we start a betting pool on what is the usual age a member of the Grogu/Yoda species actually learns how to hop???

Other than that I again really enjoyed this episode. Deputy dumbass got exactly what he deserved. Cad Bane went all John Wayne on his sorry ass.
I am not however convinced that Marshall Dillon is really dead but we will see. His being shot may be the impetus he needs to convince Freedom Town to rally behind Boba Fett.

I also ask, how do the past 2 episodes contribute to next weeks season finale?
I can't put all of this season together and create a scenario where a major battle takes place that provides a victory for BF and cements his leadership over Jabba's former criminal empire.

Who will be standing tall at Fett's side? Tuskans, Jawas, the people of Freedom Town, Mando?
Will Mando bring reinforcements from somewhere? Possibly Bo Katan with an army of her own?
Will Grogu have a force vision and convince Luke and Luke's allies to join the cause? Will Ashoka be a part of the Fight For Fett?

There have been rumors that Han and Chewie will show up? If so how does that tie in with the whole good guy Boba Fett story line? Plus, why would they be a part of this fight?
Has Boba Fett commandeered a herd of Rancor's that will reek havoc on the Pyke military?

There are so many individual parts of The Book of Boba Fett that I can't piece the puzzle together.
I don't see how the final episode wraps up the entire story. It has to be continued with
season two.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 04:49:09 PM by DarthHawk »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2022, 04:45:30 AM »
Ron, you bring up a good point about three Jedis being fully aware not being able to take down some Clone Troopers.

I can't see how this ends either. Probably MM is right, cliff hanger and we won't know till the first episode of whatever other season we get.

Good stuff though, they have me hooked.

Offline MandoMuggle

• Lieutenant
  • This is the way!
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2022, 08:26:29 AM »
Next episode leaks lol

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2022, 03:55:17 PM »
THAT'S HILLARIOUS!!!! Oh so true but none the less HILLARIOUS.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2022, 04:03:17 PM »
Another thought from my mind of mangled madness.

Did anyone else think that Luke from BoBF actually looks more like Luke's brother/twin
than Luke from Return of the Jedi or even Luke from The Mandalorian?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2022, 07:56:34 AM »
That is one thing I am astounded by. Whomever is doing the cgi work on Luke needs a raise. I mean how cool is this! Technology just astounds me.

You know they probably have a few actors they tried out too and I bet the cgi versions looked the best.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2022, 04:30:31 PM »
Two days until the finale.
What does everyone think we will see in this episode?
Will we see this season end on Wednesday or carry over to season two?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2022, 05:14:05 AM »
I am home sick with covid so I am really looking forward to it.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2022, 09:01:28 AM »
This morning I read part of an interview with Temuera Morrison.
He stated that his Boba Fett character has a HUGE SCORE to settle with Mace Windu.
Is it possible we will see another surprise character make an appearance in tomorrows
final episode?

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2022, 07:21:28 PM »
Damn Tamer you got the covid?! Hope you're doing alright. Seems like with every new variant the virus gets less severe. I'm really surprised I haven't gotten it. The guy that checks everyone's temperatures at one of my stops got it, but he's back to work, doing well.

Yup just one more episode. I heard about a possible mace windu appearance. Judging by what Tameura said, he's pitching for a season 2. I like the show and everything, but I would just like to close the book at one season. It's unfortunate they wasted the last two episodes with baby yoda. The episodes were pretty dope, but had nothing to do with fett, and was just filler in an already short one season show. They have a lot to wrap up now in one final episode. I'm still hoping for a han and chewie appearance, but doubtful. Also would like to see zuckuss and 4lom. I'll probably stay up tonight to watch it, as I'm off work tomorrow.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2022, 09:45:29 AM »
Yeah, it has worn me down a bit. Still feel good enough to mess around on here and just got done watching the Hasbro Livestream.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2022, 10:22:19 AM »
I've been reading some reviews on other sites and the opinions are wide and varying.
Not much for spoilers has been revealed but the comments put me in the category of: I can't
wait to get home and watch this final episode.

And yes Tamer, it's a VERY SLOW day at school. Normally I don't have 4 class periods in a row to peruse the net but today is a day of relaxation.
I'll take em when I get em.
Shawn, you know how it is. It's public education.