Author Topic: Jabba's music  (Read 199 times)

Offline Darth Revenge

• Living Dead Sith
  • Colonel
    • Darth Revenge on FB
Jabba's music
« on: August 29, 2024, 09:05:37 AM »
Question that came to me while answering a message on Fb, for you, the "real" music of the party given in Jabba's palace, is Jedi Rock or Lapti Nek? Which one do you prefer?

For my part, it's the Lapti Nek (real and prefered). But with the musicians of the latest version.
Living Dead Never Die - There is no death, only the Dark Side

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Jabba's music
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 01:33:50 PM »
Tough question that I had never thought about! Star Wars music is everything - pure emotion! Music in general means a lot to me! I really mean a ton! I connect countless fun moments with these fun tracks and here's why:

Well, my brother and I spent HOURS playing the original Star Wars Battlefront II game by Pandemic back in 2006 even 'til today on rare occasions. But back in the days, we were the happiest boys in town playing the Jedi Conquest on Mos Eisley and Jabba's Palace.
I love both songs, they're unique pieces of art for itself. Jed Rock has higher quality than the original Lapti Nek, but hands down the revised version is the most fun to me.
I can see in my head how I mow down opponents in the BFII game playing as Aayla Secura or General Grievous.

Good times! So thanks for asking bringing back all these fond childhood/youth memories.