Author Topic: TheCloneCommander Custom Repaint Vehicles  (Read 17673 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: TheCloneCommander Custom Repaint Vehicles
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2009, 04:59:26 AM »
It was worth the wait, for sure. I can tell that you are going to blow us away with this gunship. It's bloody beautiful so far!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2009, 05:56:11 AM »
Looking good CC! I love this final camo pattern you decided on. This is going to be one mean gunship!

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2009, 07:16:58 AM »
This is going to be interesting to follow,  I had thoughts of a similar idea after reading the RC books,  I was wondering what it would be like for Skirata's little army to have some items cammo'd up for hiding from airel view.   

The grey under belly will work just fine, the camo pattern looks very well done, it will be a treat to see it in final form.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2009, 09:16:56 AM »
Sweet camo pattern. This is gonna be good!

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »
Clone Commander you are taking things to a level unknown by mankind...a level beyond comprehension....

Do us a favour....get a move on, I'm dying to see the completed article....
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 01:57:50 AM by hangarbay94 »

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2009, 05:01:06 PM »
Very, very nice!  I might would (personally) add a second color to the underside - something like a light blue in swaths - the Nam-era camo is, imo, spot on.

oooOOOooo..... WWI German aircraft!  "Camo" design was a series of small hexagonal color patches.  Effective?  Beats me.  Neat?  Cool as heck!  Mebbe I can do that with my strike-speeder design...

Offline Helix88

• Lieutenant
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »
that is tasty, this would be perfect for a Kashykk spec ops squad insertion/extraction, it would go really well with some jungle camo troopers

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2009, 03:49:40 AM »
To me this doesn't even look painted. It looks like some of my camo guns that were hot dipped in the camo pattern. Usually there is some layer build up with the paint, but this look like its extremely thin and factory fresh. I can't wait to see if the entire thing comes out this fresh. I would love to see some more progress pics please? O0

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2009, 04:35:01 AM »
Hi Helix88 and Tamer thanks for all the kind words guys, i am trying to get back to this but due to family issues at this point i can no longer continue the project at this time, every time i have got my paint out my very sick father in-law is in need of my assistance as he is living with us at the moment, he has had a lot of big spills as of late and keeping an eye on him is a full time job, we have just had to put him in hospital again today and we suspect that he has had a stroke because he fell in his bedroom on Friday the 13th (what a very unlucky day that was) at 6am and i could not get to him as he was flat on his back with his head up against the door, so i had to break in to the bedroom window and help him back up on his feet. he has lost felling in the left side of his body and now he doesn't even remember falling, and asking for his Ex-wife who passed away 4 and 1/2 years ago..... we are very worried for him and we will be in and out of hospital for the next few days/weeks as we try to figure out what to do next.... sorry for the rant guys but i needed to get it off of my chest....i hope to be more active soon here in the Yards

TCC aka Trev signing off!!....

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2009, 05:49:05 AM »
oh that sucks, TCC, about your father in law  :(    I hope it works out soon for you, your wife, and her father, I know how difficult that is on everyone involved. 

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2009, 05:51:37 AM »
Clone Commander,

I am sorry to hear about your Father-in-Law, you definately have your hands full right now, I hope that he makes it through ok!.

Jules

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2009, 06:38:44 AM »
Trev, I remember you talking about your father in law during our last chat. I'm sorry that he seems to be getting worse and hope that things take a turnnfor the better.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2009, 06:56:55 AM »
Daggone, wow what a story. I hope both you and he gets some peace. I did that with my grandmother before we finally had to put her in a nursing home. She had Alzheimers and it just wasn't safe to leave her alone for one second so I can associate. Like I said, I hope you guys get some peace.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2009, 09:38:16 AM »
you know trev if you ever wanna talk mate ........ i'll be here
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2009, 08:07:13 PM »
wow thank you all guys for the well wishes we are very exhausted but there is no change as yet they are looking into why he is blacking out they did scans to his brain and all seems to be clear but he has also cracked a few ribs as well thats all we know at this time.... Natasha would like to say thank you as well and she will be going in to see him again today, being 8 and 1/2 months pregnant she is a trooper always on the go when she really should be resting up, man i really love her up and go spirit, we don't deserve her we are very lucky....
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:12:51 AM by TheCloneCommander »

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead