Author Topic: Hemble's Figure's - Stormtrooper Flag Bearer 6" - P49 09/07/24  (Read 138531 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Hemble's Figure's - Stormtrooper Flag Bearer 6" - P49 09/07/24
« Reply #735 on: July 11, 2024, 01:02:21 AM »
Wow, this custom just screams imperialshipyards! FialaFernbrugg would love this, too! I hope he checks out the forum soon enough to comment on this fantastic piece of art!

This is such an iconic idea and I promise to share less buy & gamble experience this summer and focus more on customizing, again.
To me the joints of Hasbro's first TBS 6" Stormtrooper appeared to thin to me. Therefore I appreciate your idea of adding some putty to them. The wind effect on the flag and cape look brilliant!
I salute you.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #736 on: July 11, 2024, 03:39:42 PM »
Awesome work! Groundwork is great as always. I like the armor weathering, and the flag turned out great!

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #737 on: July 11, 2024, 11:03:13 PM »
Wow, this custom just screams imperialshipyards! FialaFernbrugg would love this, too! I hope he checks out the forum soon enough to comment on this fantastic piece of art!

This is such an iconic idea and I promise to share less buy & gamble experience this summer and focus more on customizing, again.
To me the joints of Hasbro's first TBS 6" Stormtrooper appeared to thin to me. Therefore I appreciate your idea of adding some putty to them. The wind effect on the flag and cape look brilliant!
I salute you.

Thanks heaps DM and it was great to do this build and I have more in the works.

Awesome work! Groundwork is great as always. I like the armor weathering, and the flag turned out great!

Thanks so much JD.

Ron

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #738 on: July 14, 2024, 05:54:11 AM »
Yep, just a great SW dio Ron. I just watched a speical on Iwo Jima and man does this remind me of it.

Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #739 on: July 14, 2024, 05:47:58 PM »
Yep, just a great SW dio Ron. I just watched a speical on Iwo Jima and man does this remind me of it.

Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn and I saw a doco on Iwo Jima a few weeks ago and got the idea from that.

Ron