Author Topic: Holiday Gifts  (Read 3500 times)

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
Holiday Gifts
« on: December 23, 2009, 03:18:57 PM »
Hey everybody, im starting this post just to see what everyone got from the holidays! I know Hannukkah ended a few days ago, so if you celebrate Hannukkah go ahead and post what Star Wars (or non Star Wars) gifts you or your family received. For those that celebrate Christmas or any other Holidays I hope you post photos of your gifts once you receive them!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Holiday Gifts
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 04:05:35 PM »
I hope to be able to put something here. At least I can post what Clint got for my little gal. thanks again for that Clint.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 10:08:18 PM »
Same here, buddy! I really appreciate what you sent me and the wife. I will post it after Christmas.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 09:17:08 AM »
My wife and I celebrate our Christmas on Christmas Eve, so this morning,we opened our gifts from each other.  I got my starter kit for my model train so I can build a massive train set in my basement, and then got the "Something Something Something Dark Side" deluxe Blu-Ray set with lunchbox and t-shirt, Madden 10 for Xbox 360, Robot Chicken Season 4, and Blazing Saddles on Blu-Ray.  I can't wait to go out to Home Depot and get me a 4x8 sheet of premium plywood and some table legs and mouldings to build the platform for my train set to go on!  I'm going to be incorporating Star wars into it as well, so we'll see how that goes!  Looks like I'll need to start collecting those Star Wars Miniatures!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 09:41:03 AM »
A star wars train set? i cant wait to see this. The dio making skills that we have learned would work well building an awesome train set layout. You had better show us some pics as you are putting it together.

I picked up that Family Guy dvd for my brother yesterday.  I haven't seen that RC dvd yet but have the first 3 seasons.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 09:42:28 AM »
Sounds like some great gifts, Pat.  Let us know how you think "Something, Something, Something Darkside" is!

For two early presents, I got the Commander Gree figure which I already noted and a $50 Gift Card to Target.  I can't wait to see what's there tomorrow.
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 07:52:13 PM »
Very little on the SW gift front thus far,  only 1 but it was funny,   My Dad who never gets into the SW stuff got me a SW lego set,  It's the thought that counts, though the best gift from him tonite was a new welding helmet,

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 07:56:48 PM »
awesome sounding gifts everyone, i just got my early gift (me and my brother always get a minor one on Christmas Eve), it was a ugnaught and scuba trooper value pack from target, ill put the pics up with my other gifts

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 09:24:48 PM »
Those are some nice Hauls so far guys!

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 11:19:37 PM »
Well I got 2 of my present even earlier than you guys, I got some on the 21st of DEC, my wife is pagan so she celebrates Winter Solstice which is on that day and she gets a couple of presents and so do I.

Well the 21st Dec pressies are as follows:
Clone Wars Blanket/Throw thing, which I love to bits and is dead warm it's great (I have my first blankie and I am 40 yrs old, lol)
Yoda Pillow (now with these two presents I am set for sleeping, hmmmmmm I wonder if that's a hint of the wife, anymore spending when you shouldn't and your sleeping on the couch, lol).

I got an early christmas eve present tonight:
I got a Snowman Santa Hat, its crazy and cool, I love the damn thing, my wife got me it and the first thing I said is I am wearing that when we go to our friends house, lol.

More will be updated tomorrow.

Ok as I said more to be added now (DEC 26 2009).
BMF (at last I have one, only took a year but it's mine, lol)
About 20 Figures I wanted from this year.
Asterix Book
Star Wars 2010 Annual
Clone Wars 2010 Annual
Kermit the Frog book
Muppet Show - Season 1, 2
Muppet Christmas Letter
Darth Vader Boxer Shorts in Tin
Snoopy Santa Claus and Woodstock Reindeer Figures
Snoopy Christmas Tree Ornament
A Soldier Nutcracker
Pocket Notebook with Snoopy on it
25$ gift card for Oliver Garden
Cookie Monster T-Shirt
Cookies to go with the T-Shirt

And cash to get the rest of the figures I need, which is two from the ESB wave and the EU Wave.

Oh and a late addition to the pressies, I just got the big Octo Droid thing from Star Wars, I have a couple of it's babies already, lol.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 07:43:27 PM by Cimter »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2009, 04:08:24 AM »
Wow, sounds like a lot of great gifts so far. I can't wait to see my little girl with the Qiu Gon and Epie that Clint got for her. I put it out under the mantle yesterday where we put our presents and told her Santa Clonehead delivered it. She starting running around our kitchen screaming Clonehead which was hilarious. I wish I had gotten it on video tape. I will make sure to get one this morning when she opens it.

Offline StenHunter

• Captain
  • Support Clone
    • Mypron!
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2009, 08:17:50 AM »
I got a Republic Fighter Tank!! and because it's an xmas gift the wife won't allow me to "sell it" after I customize it so I'll be able to keep this one =) WOOT!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Why go through life base fig, when you can customize?

Custom Gallary: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMQfrsUZGeCLq5Kn6
Home Page: http://www.mypron.com

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2009, 08:31:04 AM »
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2009, 08:36:16 AM »
Wow, sounds like a lot of great gifts so far. I can't wait to see my little girl with the Qiu Gon and Epie that Clint got for her. I put it out under the mantle yesterday where we put our presents and told her Santa Clonehead delivered it. She starting running around our kitchen screaming Clonehead which was hilarious. I wish I had gotten it on video tape. I will make sure to get one this morning when she opens it.
I laughed out loud when I read that. Tell her Merry Christmas for me and get some pics.

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »
just finished opening my gifts, a few target giftcards and few figures- Ambush at Abregado BP, ugnaught, scuba troop, arc sergeant, neyo, nikto, nian niub, gift card to local comic store, issues 1 42 and 45 of KOTOR comic series, ultimate visual guide to all 6 movies, some acrilic paints, a nice hat, and got shot in the butt by my older brother about 200 times with this power popper nerf gun thing i got him ;D