Author Topic: Lambonspit needs.....  (Read 1486 times)

Offline lambonspit

• Custom Vehicle Mistro!!
  • Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
    • lambonspit reviews and customs
Lambonspit needs.....
« on: February 12, 2010, 06:57:18 PM »
hey everyone. I presume this is where i post what i need for my collection? Anyways, here it goes. I'm looking for:

1 Darth Revan (out of pack or in pack, i don't mind as long as its complete)
1 Darth Malak (out of pack or in pack, i don't mind as long as its complete)
1 Nahdar Vebb (out of pack or in pack, i don't mind as long as its complete)

1 AT-ST from the new legacy range, again, out of pack is fine as to minimise postage costs.

I'll be willing to trade for other Star wars items, or pay through paypal. I have like 7 Commander Foxes, mint in their packaging that i can trade if you wish, or i can pick up some rebel pilot or other evolutions packs from stores to trade of you want. Also got quite a few comic pack figures, some still in their packaging, that i am also willing to trade. My vids on youtube show the majority of the collection, so you can pick and choose from that too.

I know those figs are pretty hard to find and are going for a fortune on eBay, so maybe a trade is better than spending big time. Thanks, and hope y'all can help!!

Gun, Trigger, Pull

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Lambonspit needs.....
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 11:37:58 PM »
i have a carded Malak and a loose malak   but TBH i'd rather have the cash as i'm financially with my back to the wall.
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 11:44:29 PM »
i also have a MOMC Nahdar Vebb ..but i'm not sure i want to part with it
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline lambonspit

• Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 07:17:19 PM »
ok everyone, Darth Revan is down and i've got my targeting reticule set on Darth Malak. Let me know if your interested in anything i have. PM me if you have him as i might have something you want or need.

Gun, Trigger, Pull

Offline lambonspit

• Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 02:21:54 AM »
Darth Revan trade fell through :( Still need Revan, Malak. Also to add to my wants list:

HK-47 (complete or some parts)
HK-50 (complete or some parts)

I'm willing to trade droids, droid parts or other figures for anything you guys have. Hope you can help me!!

Gun, Trigger, Pull

Offline lambonspit

• Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 02:00:34 AM »
Ok guys found myself a Darth Revan but i had to pay an outrageous price for it. I am still desperately looking for a Malak or HK-47 if anyone has one?!?!?!

Also, i am really needing an AT-ST as they still have not come to Australia. I would be willing to pay for anything through paypal to ensure your security and i am more than willing to pay retail price and the price for postage. Hope someone can help!!

Gun, Trigger, Pull

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 02:36:36 AM »
Hey Dim good old Saga Central have the AT-ST  in stock, http://www.sagacentral.com.au/Content_Common/pr-New-Arrivals_Star-Wars-Exclusive-AT-ST.seo give them a go,
 i can not recommend them enough now that they are really the only online store stocking Hasbro in Oz, but i have always been more then satisfied with service.... you wont be sorry

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
  • Adrenaline starts to flow!
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 03:07:53 AM »
Ok guys found myself a Darth Revan but i had to pay an outrageous price for it. I am still desperately looking for a Malak or HK-47 if anyone has one?!?!?!

Also, i am really needing an AT-ST as they still have not come to Australia. I would be willing to pay for anything through paypal to ensure your security and i am more than willing to pay retail price and the price for postage. Hope someone can help!!
the only malak i've seen in a while here is a loose one (so none carded) for 12.5 euros in my local store (after i've found mine for 8 euros carded a month or 6 ago ^^), then again, there are loads of stores here in Belgium that have old Star Wars figures. If you're interested in the non carded malak, i'll ask the shop keeper to put it on his ebay account. though I don't know what shipping costs will be seeing as I live in Belgium : /

Offline lambonspit

• Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 07:56:01 AM »
HK-47 is down and out. Found him for an outrageous price on eBay but had to get him. I also luckily found a great seller on the bay who went out and bought me 2 walmart AT-ST's, 20 hoth snowtroopers and some rebel snow guys. As you have probably guessed, i am venturing into OT and do plan and making a large scale battle of Hoth Diorama. Ok so i need some help doing this though guys! So here's what i'll be needing:

Snowtroopers:Both brand new legacy and the ones with the plastic skirt
Rebel Snowtroopers
HOTH TURRET-I desperately need a few of these from the Ultimate Hoth Battle pack
Rebel laser turrets-A few of these would be beneficial to the dio

So, i can certainly do trades for these if you guys wish, but i prefer to work through paypal so everything is secure for all of us.

Also, if you think there is anything vital to the dio that i have missed out, please feel free to contact me! Any help would defo be appreciated. Especially on how to create the actual diorama. I'll post the question on my dio's thread!!

Thanks

Gun, Trigger, Pull