Poll

Which of the following books/stories should remain a part of the Star Wars Canon?

Shadows of the Empire
5 (35.7%)
Crimson Empire 1, 2 & 3
0 (0%)
Kyle Katarn Trilogy
0 (0%)
Thrawn Trilogy
3 (21.4%)
All of them
6 (42.9%)
None of them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Check it out!  (Read 80808 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Mungo's Custom Jedi
« Reply #255 on: February 15, 2011, 07:08:23 AM »

Mungo, Darth Rancor has been

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #256 on: February 15, 2011, 08:41:04 AM »
That was on my list to get too today or tomorrow. Nice work Mungo!

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #257 on: February 15, 2011, 01:34:33 PM »
Wow...Thanks for all the kind words.

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
« Reply #258 on: February 15, 2011, 03:09:58 PM »
Your making some awesome stuff mungo, loving them keep it up.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #259 on: February 15, 2011, 06:43:41 PM »
SWEEEEEEET!!!

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #260 on: February 15, 2011, 08:03:42 PM »
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I have to tell you that Sithlord is really good. Good job man!

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
A "what if" Luke Skywalker
« Reply #261 on: February 15, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »
Just finished this figure the other day. This is my "what if" Luke Skywalker. What if Luke had joined Vader at the end of the ESB. Now I know I am not the best writer, but just to give you an idea of what I was going with this, I put together this little fan fic redo followed by some pictures.

Hope you like it...

The Fall of Luke Skywalker

INTERIOR: GANTRY -- OUTSIDE CONTROL ROOM -- REACTOR SHAFT

Luke moves along the railing and up to the control room. Vader lunges at him and Luke immediately raises his sword to meet Vader's. Sparks fly as they duel, Vader gradually forcing Luke backward toward the gantry.

VADER: You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.

Luke answers by rolling sideways and thrusting his sword at Vader so viciously that he nicks Vader on the shoulder. The black armor sparks and smokes and Vader seems to be hurt, but immediately recovers.

Luke backs off along the narrow end of the gantry as Vader comes at him, slashing at the young Jedi with his sword. Luke makes a quick move around the instrument complex attached to the end of the gantry. Vader's sword comes slashing down cutting the complex loose; it begins to fall, then is caught by the rising wind and blown upward.

Luke glances at the instrument complex floating away. At that instant, Vader's sword cuts through Luke's right forearm, cutting off his hand and sending his sword flying. In great pain, Luke squeezes his forearm under his left armpit and moves back along the gantry to its extreme end. Vader follows. The wind subsides. Luke holds on. There is nowhere else to go.

VADER: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. You do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover you power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

LUKE: I'll never join you!

VADER: If you only knew the power of the dark side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

LUKE: He told me enough! He told me you killed him.

VADER: No! Obi-Wan lied to you. I am your father.

Shocked, Luke looks at Vader in utter disbelief.

LUKE: No. No. That's not true! That's…impossible!

VADER: Search your feelings. You will know it to be true.

LUKE: No! No! No!

VADER: Luke. You can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and we can rule the galaxy as father and son.

Luke looks down from the gantry platform. There is no way to escape.

VADER: Come with me. It's the only way.

Vader puts away his sword and holds his hand out to Luke. The force comes over Luke in a way he has never experienced. He realizes it is the dark side of the force. He feels it drawing him, giving him strength. He notices the pain in his right arm is feeding this power. Luke makes his decision. In the next instant he steps toward Vader reaching out with His left hand. Vader grabs Luke and pulls him back on the gantry platform.

The Dark Lord looks down at Luke. A smile, hidden by the mask he wears, crosses his face.

LUKE: Father, why didn't Ben tell me?

VADER: He knew it to be your destiny. Come my son, there is much for you to learn.

INTERIOR: IMPERIAL STARDESTROYER -- MEDICAL CENTER

Luke watches as the medical droid works on his hand.

Luke looks down at the metallic prosthesis which has been attached to his wrist. The medical droid makes some adjustments in a tiny electronic unit; then sends small jolt through each one of Luke's cybernetic fingers. The sensation, which would make most people twitch, is exhilarating.

MEDICAL DROID: Do you wish the prosthesis to be covered with epidermal synthetic sir?

LUKE: No. That won’t be necessary.

MEDICAL DROID: As you wish sir.

As Luke stands up Vader enters the room. Luke turns and immediately drops to his knee, bowing his head.

LUKE: Hello father.

VADER: Luke, we must move quickly. Now that you have accepted your destiny and have become my apprentice you must begin your training. Come with me.

INTERIOR: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER – VADER’S PRIVATE COMMAND CENTER

Three months ago Luke Skywalker chose to follow the dark side of the force. To follow Darth Vader. To follow his father.

Luke senses Vader coming. When Vader enters the room he finds Luke kneeling, awaiting the Dark Lord.

VADER: My son, you have completed your training. Now it is time to rid yourself of all the weakness of your past. The young boy from Tatooine must die and be reborn from the ashes. From this moment on you will no longer be known as Luke Skywalker. You now be known as Darth….Bairn. Rise my son.

The newly ordained Darth Bairn stands before his master.

BAIRN: What is you bidding father?

VADER: You have much work to do my son. There is a new ship for you in the hanger bay called the Sith Shadow. Inside this ship is PR-F8T, a highly sophisticated protocol droid. The droid will assist you in your new assignment. Now, go and begin your work Darth Bairn. I will be in contact.

BAIRN: Yes father.

INTERIOR: SITH SHADOW

It has been nearly six months since Luke Skywalker took the title “Darth Bairn.” He and the protocol now known as “Prophet” have been hard at work eliminating the enemies of the Empire.
BAIRN: Prophet.

PROPHET: Yes Master.

BAIRN: Run through our entire target list. After each name give me the current status on each.

PROPHET: Yes master. Target list status update: Former Republic Senator Mon Mothma – Eliminated by Imperial Operative Darth Bairn. Mon Mothma was killed by lightsaber on Imperial Star Date...

BAIRN: Just give me the short version.

PROPHET: Certainly Master.  Former Republic Senator Mon Mothma – Eliminated. How is that sir?

BAIRN: That will do nicely. Continue

PROPHET: Yes master. Former Imperial Commander Crix Madine – Eliminated. Rebel Alliance Admiral Ackbar – Eliminated.  Protocol Droid Designation C-3PO – Destroyed. Bothan Spynet Operative Borsk Fey'lya – Eliminated. Astromech Droid R2-D2 – Active.  Bounty Hunter Boba Fett – Active. Imperial Operative Mara Jade – Eliminated. Wookiee Fugitive Chewbacca – Active. Captain Han Solo – Active. Princess Leia Organa – Eliminated. Commander Rogue Squadron Wedge Antilles – Eliminated. Jedi Master Yoda – Active. Former Cloud City Administrator Lando Calrissian – Eliminated. Attempting to uplink to Imperial Intel...Sir, there is a high priority incoming transmission from Lord Vader.

BAIRN: Open a channel.

Bairn moves toward the holoprojector and kneels on the circular pad. A life-size holographic image of Darth Vader appears before him.

BAIRN: What is thy bidding father?

The Saga Continues…

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:28:30 PM by Mungo Baobab »

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
« Reply #262 on: February 15, 2011, 09:33:35 PM »
Cool man

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
« Reply #263 on: February 15, 2011, 09:59:35 PM »
very cool !!!!!

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2011, 04:56:16 AM »
VERY VERY COOL!!!!

Great concept!!!!
and great figure!!!!

Rich

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2011, 04:58:10 AM »
Nice alternate back story. I love the figure!

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #266 on: February 16, 2011, 09:45:38 AM »
very cool figure MB
I would like to see an "INFINITIES" comic pack with this guy

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #267 on: February 16, 2011, 10:42:04 AM »
i really like this custom great backstory !!

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #268 on: February 16, 2011, 01:45:43 PM »
Thanks everyone.

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #269 on: February 16, 2011, 02:10:04 PM »
The backstory is incredible, also the custom!