Author Topic: Imperial and New Republic Insignias  (Read 52245 times)

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
Re: Imperial and New Republic Insignias
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2011, 10:10:26 AM »
Wow, I love that letterhead. That new lettering is great. I also really like the red outlining of the black text. What is that font if I may ask?

As for starting small that is definitely the way to go, and if someone wants to organize a poll that would be great. Your designs are just over the top guy. I am surprised someone hasn't grabbed you up just like Hangarbay94 and asked you to make sci-fi graphics all day long.

Thanks Tamer, believe me I get a fare share of requests for graphics, just look at my Deviant Art page LOL as for the font it's called Engli-Besh available for free download here http://www.erikstormtrooper.com/englibesh.htm
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 10:13:55 AM by Viper Aviator »

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #226 on: March 05, 2011, 11:00:23 AM »
Here's the latest in the Letterhead Series, this one if for the Corellian Engineering Corporation ENJOY

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #227 on: March 05, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »
Which company made the Walkers?

This is a great one too. I am gonna download that Font!

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #228 on: March 05, 2011, 11:18:16 AM »
Thanks Tammer, the Walkers were designed the Imperial Department of Military Research, Assembled by Kuat Drive Yards with the primary construction facility being the Imperial Robotics Construction Facility Ice Station Beta. Sorry TMI LOL

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2011, 11:41:48 AM »
Sweet info. I would love to see what you would create for those guys.

Anyhow, thanks to  you I have spent the last hour downloading fonts. I replaced a graphic on the front page using these new fonts. Thanks for helping this place look good guy! I love it.

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #230 on: March 05, 2011, 12:18:58 PM »
Hey Tamer, I could not resist the temptation, here is the letterhead for Kuat Drive Yards, builders of the AT-AT's and many, many other things BTW, if you looking for really great fonts try here, http://www.iconian.com/

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #231 on: March 05, 2011, 12:22:33 PM »
Daggone, I am on graphic overload. Sweet! I could even envision silouhettes of all their vehicles on that great symbol and lettering too.

I also found that place on a link for your last link if that makes any sense. I am gonna have to check that out too. I like the Red Five Font too.

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #232 on: March 05, 2011, 12:31:08 PM »
Daggone, I am on graphic overload. Sweet! I could even envision silouhettes of all their vehicles on that great symbol and lettering too.

I also found that place on a link for your last link if that makes any sense. I am gonna have to check that out too. I like the Red Five Font too.

Don't worry customized stationary for KDY Construction Facility Ice Station Beta is on the way

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #233 on: March 05, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »
Two more for the letterhead collection this time around the Galaxies two oldest droid manufactures Industrial Automaton and Cybot Galactica.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #234 on: March 05, 2011, 01:34:13 PM »
Wow, another great set of letterheads. I have gotta figure out how you do that color to ring the outside of the text, it looks great.

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #235 on: March 05, 2011, 03:37:45 PM »
Wow, another great set of letterheads. I have gotta figure out how you do that color to ring the outside of the text, it looks great.

I just use the outline tool after selecting the text or object I wish to outline, on another note I thought you would appreciate this site,http://riptapparel.com/ I have submitted work to them in the past and have received a HUGE collection of t-shirts and some coin on the side. 

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #236 on: March 05, 2011, 11:46:34 PM »
Here is my attempt to come up with an ancient Jedi document that outlines the Jedi Code. It translates as:

There is no emotion,
there is peace.
There is no ignorance,
there is knowledge.
There is no passion,
 there is serenity.
There is no death,
there is the Force.

Please let me know what you think

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2011, 03:05:06 AM »
SWEET !! I LOVE IT !!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2011, 06:54:43 AM »

I just use the outline tool after selecting the text or object I wish to outline, on another note I thought you would appreciate this site,http://riptapparel.com/ I have submitted work to them in the past and have received a HUGE collection of t-shirts and some coin on the side. 

I will give that site a look. Thirty four shipped for a front and back printed tshirt is a bit much for my tastes. I would love to start an estore selling some Shipyards merchandise, but once again using any type of Star Wars image (even the movie type lettering) would be considered fraud and ole George has taken on some folks that have done that. Copyright infringement and all that and figuring what is and what isn't allowed hurts my head. Still, it would be great just to give the Shipyarders a cost place to get some ISY stuff!

As for your latest Jedi one I like! That parchment feel to it with that lettering is just faded enough that you could still write on it and not get distracted by it imo. I know one thing I think I have your designs as wallpapers on almsot all of my computers and that is quite a few. I have one of Hangarbay94s on another and one of SithLord229s on the final. Counting work and home I have 8 puters.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2011, 07:09:24 AM »
Good point about ol' George. So I am thinking what if you use a custom vehicle on the shirt? I would love to see one of Julian's vehicles worked into something for this? Or how about that scratch built Star Destroyer in the vehicle thread? George doesn't own that one!