Author Topic: Imperial and New Republic Insignias  (Read 52246 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Imperial and New Republic Insignias
« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2011, 09:37:25 AM »
I just tried going into photoshop and erasing the background and can't get it to work. Probably something I am doing, but if you get one to work out like that save and post a pic of that here if you could.  I sure want a shrit like that!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »
Oh yeah, getting there. If there is anyway we can make that back logo larger great, if not it is ok to go with as is.

This is just rocking. I am gonna get a black and a white.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #212 on: March 04, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »
Heck, those logos and T'Shirts are absolutely spot on!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #213 on: March 04, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »
Yep, bigger would be better. That way, more people could see and read it. I wouldn't mind having two like that. 1 with the big logo on the back and 1 with the big logo on the front for reviews and wintertime public appearances with a jacket on.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
Heck, those logos and T'Shirts are absolutely spot on!

I agree they are fantastic.

Yep, bigger would be better. That way, more people could see and read it. I wouldn't mind having two like that. 1 with the big logo on the back and 1 with the big logo on the front for reviews and wintertime public appearances with a jacket on.

Thats a good point Clint. If we could get that logo I have on the back bigger I would get one with it on front so I could use it in some youtube vids. I know how graphics are though and sometimes bigger isn't always easier so we will see what VA says.  I wish you could make things larger without pixelating like you can make big images smaller. What a great design though.

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2011, 11:01:15 PM »
The larger logos are done and e-mailed to you Tamer, now based on one of your suggestions, here is a letterhead that I did for the Imperial Shipyards I hope you like it my friend

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #216 on: March 05, 2011, 01:44:44 AM »
wow
the shirts are great
I would like to have one if it is possible
I don't have any SW clothing but a ISY shirt would be a nice start for a collection

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2011, 05:04:39 AM »
Ok, VA was very accomodating and this is what I was able to get that larger graphic to do using Vistaprint.

Now these in black ain't cheap by a long shot (34 bucks with shipping), but you do not have to have a minimum order. I have one ordered right now so I can make sure they will print ok, and if they do I plan on calling them and seeing if they can work out some type of deal (they do free one side printing and tshirts on occasion) to try and get these cheaper, but I am so excited by this great new tshirt design. VA, you have really outdone yourself this time and that new letterhead is great too. I love the lettering on the words too.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #218 on: March 05, 2011, 07:50:26 AM »
They do look good  and I can understand that price for 1 shirt but I can get these done for around $10 - $12 per shirt if you get 20-25 shirts.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #219 on: March 05, 2011, 07:51:45 AM »
Yep, now that's a shirt I would wear with pride!

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #220 on: March 05, 2011, 08:46:27 AM »
The shirt looks really, really nice! I think I sense an Imperial Shipyards store in the near future

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2011, 09:47:31 AM »
They do look good  and I can understand that price for 1 shirt but I can get these done for around $10 - $12 per shirt if you get 20-25 shirts.

Well if you want to organize something like that with this design I sure as heck would like more!

The shirt looks really, really nice! I think I sense an Imperial Shipyards store in the near future

I think as long as we didn't try to make a profit we would be ok, but I will look into it. It is a lot of web work getting an estore in place (if you are talking shopping cart, shipping, etc.) though.

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2011, 09:50:06 AM »
I cleaned up the letterhead a little bit so the the printing did not look like well, crap for lack of a better term LOL so here is the modified version

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2011, 09:54:12 AM »

Well if you want to organize something like that with this design I sure as heck would like more!

I think as long as we didn't try to make a profit we would be ok, but I will look into it. It is a lot of web work getting an estore in place (if you are talking shopping cart, shipping, etc.) though.

You could always start small, just making the shirts available to the site members, Why dont you start a poll to gage interest in the project?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2011, 10:02:37 AM »
Wow, I love that letterhead. That new lettering is great. I also really like the red outlining of the black text. What is that font if I may ask?

As for starting small that is definitely the way to go, and if someone wants to organize a poll that would be great. Your designs are just over the top guy. I am surprised someone hasn't grabbed you up just like Hangarbay94 and asked you to make sci-fi graphics all day long.