Author Topic: The Latest from Tunghori  (Read 109855 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: The Latest from Tunghori
« Reply #540 on: July 03, 2024, 01:17:53 PM »
Tell me the odds...

...that these figures are from TungHori:

...that these figures are part of my lost order from November 2022:

...that I found these in my neighborhood less than half a mile away!

...that I paid 75€ to get back at least part of the figures that were stolen from me!

I'm outta here...Police didn't believe me so tell me the odds, please.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 01:20:25 PM by Darth More »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #541 on: July 03, 2024, 02:21:12 PM »
I don't understand why the police didn't see this was, at least, suspicious. How frustrating...keep an eye on those neighbors!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #542 on: July 07, 2024, 06:15:42 AM »
LOL. Man this is some gall! To sell you back the figures they stole!? Man, and police not wanting to mess with it because to them it isn't worth the hassle for just a few toys. So sorry Philipp. Stuff like this burns me up.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #543 on: July 30, 2024, 02:17:16 AM »
I don't understand why the police didn't see this was, at least, suspicious. How frustrating...keep an eye on those neighbors!

Yes, it looks like I have to. And from now on I have my stuff sent to my home town, again. It's only across the country. lol I had a good ride there yesterday - at least for a Monday night. Took me 6 hours.

The two female Police officers stayed relatively neutral. They acted like I was a collector loosing his goods, but I felt they actually thought I was a big boy crying for his toys.
There's just no way to actually proof these are mine unless they have distinct marks or damage I'd recognize in front of court. The woman selling them told me that his son got them from friends...odd.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #544 on: July 30, 2024, 02:19:38 AM »
LOL. Man this is some gall! To sell you back the figures they stole!? Man, and police not wanting to mess with it because to them it isn't worth the hassle for just a few toys. So sorry Philipp. Stuff like this burns me up.

Yes, think that's exactly what they thought. But trust me it's exactly the same if your wallet, purse or even car gets stolen. Germany in particular has become a playground for criminals especially from Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

At least I have a story to tell now...

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #545 on: July 30, 2024, 02:29:21 AM »
It looks like TungHori doesn't forget and made a very generous move!

Months ago I asked mighty TungHori for some extra accessories. I never got a reply.
With my latest order I asked for just one extra blaster for Dr. Evazhan and he agreed to send it with my next order. And here is what I got:

When you expect just one blaster, but get a bag of blasters for free. That never happened to me in 20 years...