Author Topic: Tamer's Collection (2012)  (Read 23177 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Tamer's Collection (2011)
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2012, 09:14:41 AM »
It turned out great, buddy!  Now all it's missing is a PS3! 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2012, 09:44:12 AM »
It turned out great, buddy!  Now all it's missing is a PS3! 

LOL. On the way Pat, on the way!

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2012, 01:11:03 PM »
Awesome!

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2012, 04:16:45 AM »
Excellent update Shawn! I love how the collectibles are displayed on the new shelves. VERY CLASSY!
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2012, 07:28:13 AM »
Awesome!

Thank you.

Excellent update Shawn! I love how the collectibles are displayed on the new shelves. VERY CLASSY!

I like it. Its me which is what having a collection is all about in my opinion. I can't wait to get the glass this week and finish off the doors and then I can get my bust collection in there too. After this, I want to show off my Hemble AT-AT Driver Custom with Dio and hopefully my Action Fleet Collection and that will probably wrap things up unless I pull the falcon off of it. I might do that as I have the vintage boxed walker that needs to be displayed, not to mention all the loose ones I have floating around.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2012, 10:22:10 PM »
What a great man cave....jealousy abounds.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2012, 05:30:49 AM »
What a great man cave....jealousy abounds.

Why thank you. It has taken me  years, and lots of pain and suffering for being a carpentry dolt to get it there.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2012, 07:10:18 AM »
Do you have a special shelf for the Hemble AT-AT figure and dio? BTW do you have the Marmit AT-AT Driver figure?
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2012, 07:19:26 AM »
Do you have a special shelf for the Hemble AT-AT figure and dio? BTW do you have the Marmit AT-AT Driver figure?

Right now I have it sitting in another area of my room, but want to make a place for it somewhere here. If I can get it, some Action Fleet, and my GG Busts in there I will be happy. I am just waiting to get the glass doors installed (hope to pick up the glass this week) and then I can finalize things a bit. Then, probably the only other thing I will do in this room is to create some vehicle, Action Figure, and perhaps further bust display cabinets that will be half size to fit under some of my game trophies and I am done.

Then, I have plans to have an entire collection room above a three bay garage when I ever get around to building it. That will definitely not happen anytime soon unless I win the lottery.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2012, 07:25:57 AM »
These sound like really great plans! Budget and time is the only limit.
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2012, 07:26:38 AM »
These sound like really great plans! Budget and time is the only limit.

Amen Serg, the battle we all fight with our hobbies in general. Sometimes I win one though.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2012, 07:33:48 AM »
Shawn, I do believe your shelves turned out very sharp. You certainly are good with that stuff. Yep, the Falcon sure looks good up there.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2012, 07:42:36 AM »
Shawn, I do believe your shelves turned out very sharp. You certainly are good with that stuff. Yep, the Falcon sure looks good up there.

Thanks Clint. I am hoping someday you can see it in person Bud. We gotta set that up sometime.

Anyhow, I am not so sure the Falcon will stay there, but who knows. I want to get some AF, my AT-AT Hemble Driver Custom, and my Busts in there. I am also thinking those recards WB is doing for me would go great in there too. Once again, probably more space than I have, but waiting to install the glass doors and then I will try to arrange it all.

I am looking forward to seeing new pics of your room!

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2012, 01:58:35 PM »
She looks perfect in there with the rest of them! :)

I agree. It is an awesome collection of Drivers. Now I have to figure out how to get one from you!

Good to see she finally found her way to.your home, Shawn. Women and map reading....  :P

I hope the fellas appreciate her for her driving skills, not just her... assets...   ;D

The box was crushed beyond recognition, but she was very safe thanks to your excellent packaging skills Remco. She is asbolutely brilliant and fits right in with the guys. I didn't notice any face slaps this morning when I got up so I think the boys are playing nice.

You're kidding! That's really unfortunate, Shawn. First, the postal services made you wait incredibly long, only to hand over a damaged package. I'm glad as well I put her in a box, instead of a padded envelope.

Love what you've done so far with the room. I'm slowly cleaning out my little SW room (it's a mess again). Got a few hundred CD's I'm converting to mp3. The CDs will be stored in the attic, leaving much more room for displaying some of my collection.

I'm also very impressed you're taking this on all by yourself. I'm not much for a craftsman, unless it's in 1:18 scale :lol: Once it's finished I hope you'll be able to sit back, pop a few brewskies and say "oh yeah....."  ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2012, 05:35:53 PM »
You're kidding! That's really unfortunate, Shawn. First, the postal services made you wait incredibly long, only to hand over a damaged package. I'm glad as well I put her in a box, instead of a padded envelope.

Love what you've done so far with the room. I'm slowly cleaning out my little SW room (it's a mess again). Got a few hundred CD's I'm converting to mp3. The CDs will be stored in the attic, leaving much more room for displaying some of my collection.

I'm also very impressed you're taking this on all by yourself. I'm not much for a craftsman, unless it's in 1:18 scale :lol: Once it's finished I hope you'll be able to sit back, pop a few brewskies and say "oh yeah....."  ;D

Not much of a craftsman? That is just something you and I are gonna have to disagree on then. As for my den, it has been my dream room for awhile back combining both of my main hobbies. And yeah, I will have the glass by Friday, installed by Saturday evening. Then the final shelving begins and I plan my final case which is the last for this room. I won't start getting into that till next Winter though. Thanks for the comments Remco I appreciate it and it will indeed be Christened with a few brewskies. Maybe one day we can get you over the small pond too and get you here in person to pose in this room with the AT-AT Driver Gal you made me.