Author Topic: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures Reloaded 12-28 Lt. Feng!  (Read 77807 times)

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
Re: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures Reloaded! Jabba's Palace Update 9-4!
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2012, 01:35:23 PM »
WOW! He look's great! I am sorry to hear about the tool's!Dang people!! >:( Just kidding LOL! ;)
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
Re: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures Reloaded! Jabba's Palace Update 9-4!
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »
Awesome fix on the guard, also sorry to hear about the stolen tools man.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 04:40:11 PM by clone10 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2012, 03:14:58 AM »
Spry I love this displaying your customs in the vintage packaging. I would love to see you get some stickers or something and totally replace those labels to describe what you have in them now. I bet we know some folks who could do this too. Back on the front page.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2012, 06:40:17 AM »
Hey tough break on the tools , anyway welcome back. That  is an awesome idea you got there for the rotj 3 packs. I agree with tamer you should replace the names on the box to match the figures . Btw that cape on the luke is fantastic . If you don't mind me asking from what figure did you get it from ?  All the best

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2012, 08:56:32 AM »
Awesome!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2012, 09:49:12 AM »
Thanks everyone! I have to say, I really love the look of the Vintage packaging. Yea, these were meant to be quick mockups, if I were to keep thiem in there I would want the correct names. All of these figures are on my shelf display now. The cape I used for Luke is from the prince of persia, it has a great vintage figure look.Thanks for the concern for my ools. Thanks to my good friends here Shawn is sending me a heat gun and Chad is giving me his old dremel! I also spent $100 for now to replace some things you just have to have. Jason, thanks and the first thing I did was talk to Frank, he is dealing with his mother's bad state of heath and I know that is heavy on him, but yea, he knows. Also on the Tonika sisters, I pronounce them like you do. I have heard several people pronounce it like Dayton does. I wish we could have so much more with the panel. I wanted to mention/show work from the community as did Jamie but I think you could tell we went really quick, too quick, and rapid fire covered what time permitted. We would need 2 hrs to do this topic justice not 30 minutes the questions.

Offline YakFace

• Commander
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2012, 10:38:58 AM »
Wow first off great idea with the ROTJ three packs, when I saw them on the front page I thought they where actual products! I was excited to finally get my hands on some gamoreans. LOL! Moving on to the next subject of your missing tools....thats real shitty, I might have some extra sculpting tools that I would love to send you. Let me know if you can still use them, I have alot of dental tools that I use so thats what I can send. Just PM me.

Offline Rogue82

• Ensign
Re: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures Reloaded! Jabba's Palace Update 8-9!
« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2012, 12:33:28 PM »

Tee hee! looks like they're holding hands! Love the look of those 3 Packs, so when are they out? I'm gonna need 1 to open and 1 to display ;)

Sorry to hear about the tools though. I heard about someone else stealing the box of Jawa's from the figure fund as well. As Star Wars fans we like to think we're an honest bunch, but I guess the Dark Side still takes over some of us. Hope you can get back on track soon.

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2012, 07:02:36 PM »
Awesome concept packaging idea there - and love the custom, of course... especially that Doalyyn... wow.

0/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:06:03 PM by CHEWIE »

Offline krztfr

• Colonel
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2012, 11:38:35 PM »
Sorry to hear about your tools I hate how ppl get when they hear FREE or GIVE AWAY they just seems to take more than they need

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2012, 03:10:55 AM »
I'd buy those Vintage packs and stand outside the store for hours until it opens just so I could get them.

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2012, 11:27:13 AM »
I just now read about your loss at C6. Very sorry to hear that. I can strongly relate to your pain. Such a shame that there are people out there like that who would steal things that were clearly not meant as 'giveaways.'
But, to be honest, I think these weren't the low down, dirty, corn licking, cork soaking, rat bastard thieves that you may think who would be the type to steal another man's belongings. I propose these were brilliant, albeit dishonest and of the lowliest of sorts, diabolical black marketeers. The people responsible for this crime probably have been planning this ever since the word spread the globe that you were making a public appearance, and with a possible chance you'd be bringing your tools.
Imagine their thoughts..... Like possessing Thor's mighty hammer, they now have the tools of a customizing god. These are the tools used by the legend, and have forged countless masterpieces.
On the black market, I estimate some of the items, once known to whom they belonged, with fetch enough money to purchase 6 blocks of property in downtown Tokyo. Your status as customizing god was established many moons ago, and with that responsibilty goes great power, and the need for a top notch security team to keep the crazies away.

Seriously sorry about your loss. If you get names, I'm always down for a late night visit and my 'sucka shanking' kit.... It's a kit that holds things for the sole purpose of shanking suckas.

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
Re: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures Reloaded! Jabba's Palace Update 8-9!
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2012, 11:40:56 AM »
Kids and adults were going crazy trying to take anything they could when Frank said that is the give aways, it no one has claimed the hose they made you are free to take it. I guess they though that meant my Rancor and Jabbas Palace figures, even though we told everyone 10 times it was from my personal collection. Anyhow, in the frenzy someone on the diorama team gave away my heat gun. Then I realize my box of tools is missing, yea, I am now out around $250. My Dremel, my bits, drill bit set, Kobalt knife set with many different shaped blades, mini pliers set of 4, Craftsman Anvil cutter for wood/plastic/tin, my sculpting tools/dental set, 6 paint brushes, I am tired of listing things now.

Yikes... man, that sucks - I'm sorry to hear that happened.   :(

0/

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »
Thanks again for your concern guys.
Barry, you always have the greatest outlook on things! HAHA! Thanks for the laugh over the situation.
Brian, I know right!?! We need to get these pics to Deryl DePriest...

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2012, 11:13:28 PM »
SPRY IS KING OF CUSTOM OBSCURE STAR WARS BACKROUND CHARACTERS!!!  ;D

Long time,no post from me,sorry 'bout that friends.I do try to keep up with most of my friends here through facebook,so I'm not completely out of the loop,but I know I'm missing out on some great custom figures here,and I do regret that.K,well,aside from that,I know how hard making these obscure guys can be.Digging through fodder bins,making trades,and the like to get just the right pieces to create these customs.It's not like creating an original custom,or a main character,so great job on these guys as always.The force is strong with you.Keep up the great work,and hope you had fun at CVI,wish I could have made it,but funds were tight this year.