Author Topic: Korriban Customs by darksider 80: Update 3/25/14  (Read 32801 times)

Offline YakFace

• Commander
Re: Korriban Customs by darksider 80
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2012, 11:58:46 AM »
Alright! I'm a huge fan of the red head, what figure did you use for the head? Kickass job on this group really love the look of these figures. We need more hot chicks!

Offline Darksider80

• Lieutenant
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2012, 07:17:09 PM »
Alright! I'm a huge fan of the red head, what figure did you use for the head? Kickass job on this group really love the look of these figures. We need more hot chicks!

Thanks everyone for liking my Imperial special Ops Unit! I am a huge fan of the redhead too, if I say so myself. she's one of my favorite lady figures. I used a lady Jaye head. I cut of the top of her head (she has a molded on hat) and her hair. I sculpted the hair and added a Juno Eclipse hat, and "presto"! Imperial chick!

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2012, 09:23:35 PM »
Dig Them!  Could we get more pics of the two kneeling?

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2012, 07:18:04 AM »
Cool group shot. Great work.

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2012, 07:56:37 AM »
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS FOR THE SECRET SANTA ASAP.

Offline Darksider80

• Lieutenant
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2012, 07:57:58 AM »
"Mercenary Joe"
These are the customs I created for the Shipyards birthday contest. If you saw my entry photo in the contest thread, then you know that custom "Joes" is something I've never done before, despite using countless Joe parts to make my Star Wars customs over the past year. Here they are, I hope you enjoy!

Jack "Bob N' Weave" McGarity

Eric "Samson" Ford

Pete "Professor" Donoghue

Jonathan "Jon Boy" Quinn

BONUS FIGURE!!! BONUS FIGURE!!! BONUS FIGURE!!!

Jessie "James" Gallagher

The whole crew... Mercenary Joe!!!

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2012, 08:07:28 AM »
Love them all but the bonus fig is my fav. What head is that on her?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2012, 08:19:30 AM »
Wow, that gal is indeed nice!

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2012, 08:26:42 AM »
Well done!

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2012, 09:35:15 AM »
Dude!  These are nice!

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »
EPIC, Great group of joes! just great work! 8)
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline Darksider80

• Lieutenant
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2012, 08:20:28 PM »
Love them all but the bonus fig is my fav. What head is that on her?

The head on Jessie is from a seller on ebay called stocos28. I think he used to be with slayer and it's a custom sculpt. For anyone about to tackle a custom head sculpt, be ready for some serious frustration. Unless you have nerves of steel, painting those tiny little eyes can really make you rethink your dedication to the hobby (Just kidding). But not really. It totally does suck. I must of painted, stripped, repainted, stripped and repainted about a half a dozen times until I was satisfied with the size and placement of the irises and pupils. Have fun!!!

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »
rocking bunch of figures! great!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2012, 03:47:23 AM »
Had to get this update on the fp.

Offline Darksider80

• Lieutenant
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2012, 08:49:08 AM »
Ok, so recently I've been devoting most of my time to adding to my "Mercenary Joe" universe, and I've taken a break from Star Wars for the moment. However, I still love Star Wars the most, and I need to catch up on my back log of older customs. A couple of these figures you have already seen if you've visited my blog at http://www.korribancustoms.com/, or you may have seen them on another site. Here I want to post the whole crew of my fan fiction Old Republic Dark Lord Saga, "Darth Rue: Dark Lady of the Sith" (it's really not much of a saga, just a quick back story!). ;)
You have alredy seen Darth Virulan, he was my first post to this site. Check out the first page of my thread for a refresher. Darth Rue, a fan fiction Sith Lord creation of mine, was apprenticed to Darth Virulan during the Old Republic era. Upon destroying her master with deadly bolts of force lightning, Darth Rue took upon the mantle of Dark Lady of the Sith, and eventually became master of pureblood Sith Apprentice Darth Corbus.

Darth Rue

Darth Corbus, a fan fiction Sith Lord of the Old Republic, was apprenticed to Dark Lady of the Sith, Darth Rue. A pureblood Sith, Corbus was strong in the force; however, his ambition and delusional belief in his own untested power led him to his ultimate demise. Upon attempting to ambush his master and wrest the title of Dark Lord from her, Darth Rue swiftly cut Corbus down with a single unflinching stroke of her lightsaber.

Darth Corbus

Dath Vaccus, a Sith Acolyte and assassin devoted to carrying out the bidding of Darth Rue and Darth Corbus, is mysterious in origin. Not much will ever be known of him, except that he was an exceptional and ruthless killer. Accompanying Corbus to the Sith tomb world of Korriban to recover an ancient dark holocron, Vaccus was murdered by Corbus, his body crushed by a Force thrown boulder. Corbus returned to Rue with well conceived and convincing lies, all shrouded in the Dark Side, and set himself on the path to realize his ultimate destiny. Unfortunately for Corbus, Rue was much more powerful than he ever could, or would be. 

Darth Vaccus

What is next for our Dark Lady of the Sith? Will she take a new student?  Will she be destroyed by her own dark power? Will she fall into the light and be redeemed? Anyone out there that would like to help add to the story is welcomed to. Hope you enjoy the update!!!