Author Topic: Clone Wars 2010 Wave 4  (Read 4369 times)

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
Clone Wars 2010 Wave 4
« on: February 13, 2010, 08:49:43 PM »
TCW  Wave 4
General Grievous w/Cape
Pre Vizsla
Mandalorian Guard
Aurra Sing
All due in early August new packaging

Hope this isn't breaking the rules, mods!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Clone Wars Wave 4 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »
We are gonna post the official hasbro pics once we get em all downloaded so this may get replaced, but no biggy. We are also gonna start a separate board for the Clone Wars and Legacy or now Vintage Line. It will keep things a bit more organized. Feel free to post anything new in the toy fair discussion thread for now and we will get it moved to the appropriate place once we get those boards set up.

Offline EliteVideoCore

• The customizer from the north!
  • Lieutenant
  • I am EliteVideoCore in the chatroom
Re: Clone Wars Wave 4 2010
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 02:43:25 PM »
I CAN'T WAIT FOR GREVIOUS AND VIZLA!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Clone Wars 2010 Wave 4
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »

They are calling this Wave 1 so there might be a name switch. I will merge the started thread.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Clone Wars 2010 Wave 4
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 04:05:41 PM »
I may actually pick up a lot of these.  I haven't picked up many of the Clone Wars figs, but I like these!

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 07:57:49 PM »
Oh hell yeah, these look even better than I first thought yesterday. Pre and Aurra are outstanding!

August is gonna be a looooong wait...

Offline Dael

• Cadet
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 02:55:07 AM »
Looks to me that Pre has ball jointed hips !

droidbait

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 06:19:17 AM »

They are calling this Wave 1 so there might be a name switch. I will merge the started thread.

love that aurra sing

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 02:05:36 PM »
Funny how these episodes just aired and yet I have no recollection of anything akin to a "Mandalorian guard". What were these losers doing when  Deathwatch was trying to assassinate Satine every five minutes? Sheesh!

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 02:16:43 PM »
Funny how these episodes just aired and yet I have no recollection of anything akin to a "Mandalorian guard". What were these losers doing when  Deathwatch was trying to assassinate Satine every five minutes? Sheesh!
I'm with you on that one. The only time I really saw one was when Satine wasn't on the planet. They seemed like horrible guards. But this figure looks awesome and might make for some interesting fodder.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 11:54:49 PM »
I'm with you on that one. The only time I really saw one was when Satine wasn't on the planet. They seemed like horrible guards. But this figure looks awesome and might make for some interesting fodder.

in the last part of that 3 episode series there was a "mandalorian guard" that was scouting the death watch camp.  He had a more armored outfit that more closely resembled the mandalorian armor style than the "personal guards" seen with satine.  You had to watch closely to notice the subtle differences in the mandalorians outfit's since they were all so similar.  I believe however that that is the basis for that figure.

BTW.... I WILL BE GETTING EVERY ONE OF THESE FIGURES.... 
and is it just me or is grevious super arty?he looks to me to have a completely new leg sculpting.
The aura sing will be a good candidate for my super articulation technique with a scarlett torso and legs....  I'll be making a legacy style super arty version of the guard and I will leave vizsla alone actually...

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 06:49:26 AM »
Hasbro's logic is baffling sometimes. You're going to make a figure off a character who has practically no dialogue and mere seconds of screen time before you make one of one of the principal protagonists?

Duchess Satine should have come out before any of the other Mando's. I realize the playability factor is not as high, but it doesn't hurt to throw a bone to the non-kid collectors of this line once in awhile.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 09:03:17 AM »
Hasbro's logic is baffling sometimes. You're going to make a figure off a character who has practically no dialogue and mere seconds of screen time before you make one of one of the principal protagonists?

Duchess Satine should have come out before any of the other Mando's. I realize the playability factor is not as high, but it doesn't hurt to throw a bone to the non-kid collectors of this line once in awhile.

I would assume that perhaps... just maybe someone at hasbro realizes that the characters from those episodes that people (collectors and kids) will want to play with the most are the mandos, not the duchess...  they will most likely make her...  I also have a feeling that it was easier to sculpt/mold the mando guard than it will be for a satine figure.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 10:45:54 AM »
High rez. Don't know why they didn't give us one of the Grievous.

Offline Echo5s

• Commander Foxs' assistant
  • Cadet
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »
Im starting to wonder if the economy is getting to hasbro. It seems as if they make the figures worse and worse articulation wise. Probably due to the cost of making them.
"A purple heart just proves that you were smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive."

General G.S. Patton